As winter lingers on and Chicago begins to reopen, many couples are itching to be more creative with their date nights. Don’t worry too much, we have created the ultimate in-person and virtual idea list, that we are certain will spark some inspiration!
Virtual Date Ideas
- Virtual Cooking Classes: Always wanted to up your cooking game? There’s no time like the present to become the master chef of your relationship. With these virtual cooking lessons, you and your significant other can easily master a new date night meal! Check out CozyMeal for virtual cooking classes in the Chicagoland area! https://www.cozymeal.com/chicago/cooking-classes?group_size=2
- Virtual Escape Room: Take your puzzle-solving to the next level with a virtual escape room! The Escape Game Chicago is now running in-person and virtual games perfect for you and your significant other or small group settings! Click this link for more details and pricing: https://theescapegame.com/chicago/
- Zoom Game Night: Ideas are limitless when it comes to a virtual game night. A few potential ideas for a virtual game night include a trivia PowerPoint, charades, and Head’s Up. If you do not want to do all the setup yourself, check out Game Night Out for the best virtual or in-person games that are ready and easy to play! https://www.gamenightout.com/gamenightin
In-Person Date Ideas
- Sip and Paint: If you are looking for a creative outlet this winter, look no further! Sign up for a Sip and Paint night. I recommend checking out Bottle and Bottega, located in Lakeview. They offer both in-person and at-home kits. Check out their website for more information! https://www.paintingwithatwist.com/studio/chicago-lakeview
- Go Out or Order In: With restaurants beginning to open back up for indoor seating, now is the perfect time to get out of your apartment and explore some of the best restaurants in Chicago! Valentine’s Day is on the horizon and many places are running sweetheart deals that would be perfect for any date night! If you just want to order in, make sure to take some time to support local Chicago restaurants! Boefeus Steakhouse is now offering a Valentine’s Day package. “Love is in the Air,” features a romantic dinner option for two and if you choose this option you will definitely be feeling the love as well! For more details and offers click this link! https://www.exploretock.com/boeufhaus
- Indoor Skydiving: This can be a safe and fun way to explore your adventurous side during this winter season. iFly Chicago is located right in Lincoln Park and is sure to be a thrilling and memorable date. Check out this link for more details! https://www.iflyworld.com/lincoln-park/?utm_source=G&utm_medium=local&utm_campaign=google-local
Are you and your significant other tired of the virtual and looking to move in together or even be closer?
Let us help you find the perfect apartment that will take your relationship to the next level! Click the link to start your apartment search today! https://www.apartmentsourcechicago.com/rentals/grid/updateDate-desc/search?location