The 2021 Spring Rental Season Has Arrived! Here are The Apartment Source’s 5 tips to make sure you find a qualified tenant this year:
1. Make sure your apartment is priced correctly – We are in a strong rental market but there is a record amount of inventory and there are still lots of concessions – call Landlord Services at The Apartment Source for a free market evaluation of your property: (773) 404 9900.
2. Be sure to have vivid, high quality images and video – The majority of today’s renters demand images and video walk-through before they will commit to an in person tour. This will also increase your exposure to tenants moving from out of town and renting remotely. The Apartment Source employs the industry’s best photographers and videographers, included in our basic listing agreement.
3. Make sure your apartment is clean and clutter-free. To attract high-quality residents, you need to show that you have high standards for how your properties are maintained. If the unit has recently been vacated, hire a professional cleaning. If it is currently occupied, remind the tenants to tidy up before showings because a cleaner place rents faster and the sooner it rents, the sooner we’re all out of their way.
4. Market. Market. Market! Internet listing platforms are always changing – New ones pop up, others lose their luster. Cast a wide net. Newer platforms like Facebook Marketplace may be out performing traditional go-to’s like Craigslist. The Apartment Source advertises on over 35 syndicated platforms in addition to our network of interested renters in order to maximize your reach!
5. You only have one chance to make a positive first impression – Much like curb appeal in sales, renters look closely at the properties surrounding maintenance. Take a good look at your landscaping, common areas, entryways, hallways etc. to make sure you are maximizing that first impression. Our agents will do the rest!
Call The Apartment Source to get your unit listed while the market is hot!! (773) 404 9900